Midland in May?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midland in May?
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 22:29:05 -0600
Or maybe April would be better. We got sort of stuck there in middle of July
a few years ago and , trust me, spring is a bunch better. Really..., trust
me!!

Okay, what the heck am I ranting on about Midland for? Just received the
February 05 issue of Road & Track and on page 22, in People, Places & Things
there's a short blurb about the new $7.3 million wing just added to the
Petroleum Museum. No big deal other than it's new home of Jim Hall's
Chaparrals!

For some time I've been looking for an excuse to visit the Confederate (I
refuse to say Commemorative regardless of how politically incorrect I may be
considered) Air Force Museum so when I saw this feature, it immediately hit
me..., SPRING ROAD TRIP!!

I'm thinking sometime in April or May. If you're close enough and
interested, let me know in the next couple of weeks. I'll start doing a bit
of research on both the Chaparral and CAF Museums and see what I can put
together if enough folks are interested.

Ron