Re: SRL SU Air filter element No Longer Available from Nissan?

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SRL SU Air filter element No Longer Available from Nissan?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:58:19 EST
Hello all,

    My experience with Nissan has been that some parts  will show up as NLA
then a while later they will be available again. Apparently  NLA and
temporarily out of stock are the same thing. It would be nice of they  could
tell the
difference between "no way we'll ever make one of those again"  and "it's in
production but we're a little behind".

keith williams

Not true....Just out of stock at the  moment.

Dean

JeffVH@aol.com wrote:
I just had my local Nissan  store parts guy tell me the air filter element
for my 2000 with SU's is NLA  from Nissan. Is this accurate info?

Jeff Von Holten
Columbus  OH