Re: SRL SU Air filter element No Longer Available from Nissan?

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SRL SU Air filter element No Longer Available from Nissan?
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:17:42 -0800 (PST)
FYI. Nissan North America has 70 pieces on order. 1 is due in Jan 21st. From
what I can see there are 8 standing orders here in the U.S., all stock orders,
pending at this time. NML is behind on the shipment of this item.

Dean

Keith0alan@aol.com wrote:
Hello all,

My experience with Nissan has been that some parts will show up as NLA
then a while later they will be available again. Apparently NLA and
temporarily out of stock are the same thing. It would be nice of they could
tell the
difference between "no way we'll ever make one of those again" and "it's in
production but we're a little behind".

keith williams

Not true....Just out of stock at the moment.

Dean

JeffVH@aol.com wrote:
I just had my local Nissan store parts guy tell me the air filter element
for my 2000 with SU's is NLA from Nissan. Is this accurate info?

Jeff Von Holten
Columbus OH

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo!  Try it today!