Re: diff fill plug

To: jim.sylvester@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: diff fill plug
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:17:34 EST
Jim,

    That's the vent. the fill plug is about half way up  the back cover. The
drain is on the bottom center. Hint, remove the fill plug  first. Plenty of
good stories about that, don't need more. I always use regular  80-90 rear end
and tranny oil but the Red Line products come highly  reccomended.

keith

In a message dated 1/10/2005 5:51:05 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,