RE: 67 1600 on ebay

To: "'James Hoffman'" <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: 67 1600 on ebay
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:07:25 -0800
Eric,

When I first started looking for a roadster to buy, one of the common Words
of Wisdom I was given was to spend as much as reasonable on as complete as
possible roadster. The more I dig into my $2500 project (which I figure will
cost me $6k-$8k when I'm done), the more I regret passing up a 90-percent
complete roadster for $4000.  Oh, well, I'll know better on the next
roadster. <g>

If that Tennessee car is a nice as the pics look and the owner sez it is
(although they rarely are), and you have the bucks, go for it.

You might also ask on 311s.org since not everyone is a member of both this
list and that forum.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA