$500. 2000 roadster near Philadelphia, TR3

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: $500. 2000 roadster near Philadelphia, TR3
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:12:42 -0500
a couple months ago I sold the 2000 roadster we drove at the Glen this year
to a fellow near Philly (say that quick a couple times) I got a parts 2000
as part trade, but it was nasty weather the day I delivered his new roadster
and we just didn't feel like messing with loading the other car. it's
basically fenced in with a storage building in front of it that needs to be
emptied and moved to get it out... anyhow, couldn't really get a good look
at it but it appeared to have one nice headlight bucket and he said he'd
heard it run when he bought it and originally planned to restore it. I
couldn't get a good look at the body, assume it's crap. to save me the
trouble of going back up to Philly to get it, would sell it for the first
$500 to anyone who will go get it near Philly themselves.  OT- anyone into
TR3's? have an old TR3 race car for sale, was a serious autocrosser- set up
for handbrake turns, has the radiator mounted in the rear.... and it's real
ugly. runs strong though, drives, shifts, and stops.

Craig Halsted
mostly roadsters