Re: Paint colors

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paint colors
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:37:13 -0500
In 1980, I tried to have the 68 Datsun 524 "Pagoda Red" color made up in
Imron, then "Imron #41".  (I guess there were darn few choices at that
time, it was basically an aircraft-grade polyurethane coating).  Other
than one fisheye and one spider crack, it's held up very well for nearly
25 years, a little darker and a touch bluer than a "stock" 524.  The
modern color equivalent would be "Extra Red": Imron # 510758  or
Durathane # 71096

- Bob Mann