Parts for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts for sale
From: "barkert" <barkert@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:20:22 -0800
I have these parts for a Datsun Roadster. I recently sold the car and would
like these to go to a good home.

Soft Top (Needs Redone), Bra, 44mm Solex Carbs with air horns (ADDHE, not
PHH), Barely used stock cam, 4 speed transmission, 2 drive shafts, stock oil
pan, stock wheels with good tires, 6 hubcaps (4 original), distributor,
assorted chrome, new tranny mount, new wipers, new antenna assembly,
steering box, tie rod, helper springs, new alternator, used alternator, used
starter, several horns, assorted gauges for spare parts, new gas tank
grommet, flex fan, valve springs, used rockers (Rebuildable), right wing
window (broken glass). I may also have some new side chrome, but I have to
find it.

I am located in Southern California. I prefer not having to ship if
possible.

Asking $300.00 for all items

Todd Barker