Re: float bowl cover needed

To: richard@tntarch.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: float bowl cover needed
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:47:57 EST
Lecture follows,

    The float bowl cover gasket is cork. It only needs  to be snuged up, not
cranked on. Too tight and it squeezes out causing leaks and  possible breakage
of the top.
    Now that I have that off my chest, sorry, it's been  one of those days.
If you'll forgive me for lecturing I'll send you a  replacement. Do you need
the one with the 10mm float valve or the 6mm one? Send  me your address and
I'll
get it right out.

Your humble carb guy,
keith williams

In a message dated 1/18/2005 11:39:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,