Re: RE: Roll Bar Question, Now Accidents

To: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Roll Bar Question, Now Accidents
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:41:21 -0600
Being AWARE of where you are, what you are doing and what is around you is
the greatest asset you have in life, not some stupid rollbar or fancy
seatbelt setup.   I learned a great deal from my dad, who was/is an
insurance investigator, flight instructor and ex-police officer.  He's got
some horrific stories about people who did not pay attention to their
surroundings and aren't around to tell the tale.   It is ridiculous to add
more safety features and ignore the best feature that we all have and rarely
use... our brains!    By all means put on your rollbar and whatever else you
think you need...  and good luck out there!
Eric