Re: Roll Bar Question, Now Accidents

To: efrisbee@charter.net, Steve@olsonarchitect.com,
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Question, Now Accidents
From: MillenG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:36:35 EST
    Well, looks like I started a pretty good discussion. Back in 72 I was
rear ended while in my 1500 Roadster. The seat tore off its mount and I hit my
head on the back edge of the interior. Overnight in the hospital for
observations and released. Now I'm losing my memory but I don't know if it's
due to the
Roadster accident or the fact that I am 52.
   Anyway, I found a used roll bar thanks to this group. I'm going for the
roll bar look rather than the frame welded safety thing. After talking with the
roll bar owner and fellow poster I decided that I have to leave Pennsylvania
to meet some of you guys at Slovang (Sp?) this April.
See ya there and thanks for all the help.
Glen
69 1600