OT: Classic Motorsports Vs Grassroots Motorsports

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OT: Classic Motorsports Vs Grassroots Motorsports
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:09:08 -0500
Dear List,
Well, its been tough.  I like them both.  But, in keeping with house rules
of one mag subscription to each of us, I had to whittle down from Car and
Driver, Grass Roots Motorsports, and Classic Motorsports to just one.  I
love car and driver, and have been getting it for years.  Maybeeee I will
again some day.  I love Grassroots Motorsports, and have been getting it for
several years.   However, when my new Classic Motorsports arrived, it was
more than love......it was like being the shy guy in high school and having
the girl your really like walk in and sit  down....and feeling all funny
inside..........................except with my new  issue  of Classic
Motorsports I could pick it up and touch it anywhere I wanted!

So, If I can only have one mag while we have kids in college, then it looks
like it will be Classic Motorsports.

Thought I would share my conundrum on this, during this cold winter night.

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia