2L for sale!

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2L for sale!
From: "Heather and Bob McClenahan" <bob-heather@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:57:16 -0700
Hi. I have too many projects and not enough money to pour into my race car!
I have a drive-trainless '68 2L for sale. I was planning to do an engine
swap with it, and have a nice Ford 302 (from my old Tiger) that can go with
the car, if wanted. The car is basically solid with some fender damage, a
set of good extra front fenders come with it. The floor pans are sound but
there is some rust in the lower rear fenders (typical). It doesn't have much
trim as is, but I can add parts I can find around, as wanted. I only need to
get a few hundred dollars for the car as is.
Please contact me at bob-heather@att.net if you NEED pictures and more
details.
Thanks, Bob