Rear jackshaft oil holes?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Rear jackshaft oil holes?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:39:03 -0600
Does anyone out there have a U20 disassembled?   My brother does, but of
course he's not home right now!   I'm trying to figure out if the bearing was
installed correctly or not.   I have the jackshaft out right now and engine
upside down on my engine stand.   Of the holes I can see, there is one toward
the center of the engine that is open to the gallery.   The other hole I can
see is kinda toward the outside of the engine and it's blocked off.   I can't
really tell about the last hole though... hard to get a light and mirror to
view that one.   If anyone has some insight, I'd very much appreciate it!  I
wish there was someway I could do this myself too, but looks like another trip
to the machine shop to have them redo it again...  I can guarantee you that
I'll be testing it before it leaves there though!!

Thanks in advance!
Eric