Re: ball air

To: Dan and Louise Yates <yates@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: ball air
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:25:36 -0600
A few messages back on this thread there was a suggestion that one of
our vendors should consider setting up to do these Ball-Air repairs. I
doubt that any company would want to do that from the standpoint of
liability for joint failure after they worked on them. Even with
liability releases signed, it is still possible to sue someone, which
can cost so much that it is possible to put a company out of business
even if the person suing doesn't get a penny.

peace,
Pat