Re: ball air

To: adfox@netspace.net.au
Subject: Re: ball air
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:27:31 GMT
That is certainly interesting info Adam.  I guess I would ask the Ball-air rep
to respond to this in order to keep it balanced.  What tests have been done?
Are there ways of controlling for or detecting binding prior to putting it back
on the car, what are the characteristics of a ball joint that make it a good
candidate for the repair, is his product somehow taking this into account, what
actual test have been done by either party to prove or disprove these
concerns... that kind of thing.  Sounds like more investigation is necessary.
Greg

-- Adam Fox <adfox@netspace.net.au> wrote:
I'm interested in this ball air technique. Anyone know what "tuftron"
is? My guess is some type of nylon. Also, I found this -
http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/publications/infosheets/infosheet-2-06-200310.pdf

All the best
Adam