Interior Kit for 66' 1600

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interior Kit for 66' 1600
From: "Richard G. Garretson" <garretson2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:24:44 -0500
Time to get after the interior & would like to ask for recommendations on what
works well for a high quality job.

My first thought was to buy a pre-manufactured kit from one of the vendors.

My only concern here is that you do not see what  you are buying until it
arrives. I have seen some interior kits & seat covers in the past that really
were not up to the quality one would want for a good restoration job.

The other thought would be to take it to a local interior shop and have the
interior panels made up from scratch, probably better quality control but more
$$

Any thoughts, experience would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

Rick G

66' 1600