Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:44:27 EST
In a message dated 1/30/2005 10:31:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
garretson2@cox.net writes:

> My first thought was to buy a pre-manufactured kit from one of the vendors.
>
> My only concern here is that you do not see what  you are buying until it
> arrives. I have seen some interior kits & seat covers in the past that
> really
> were not up to the quality one would want for a good restoration job.

Buy from a Vender. They are here do keep us on the road and make sure what
they supply is the best that can be had, they have to in order to stay in
business.
 With out them most of our cars would be garage queens for lack of parts.
rich