White gauge faces for 68-70

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.ne roadster list"
Subject: White gauge faces for 68-70
From: Tom PRATHER <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list,

   If anyone on the list is privy to where I may be able to get white die cut
transfers for 68-70 gauges please let me know. I'd like to keep them looking
stock but with a somewhat contemporary look. I saw a couple sets on ebay
sometime back but wasn't even thinking about them then. With my interior colors
being black & tan I thought it might look good.

                    Thanks,
                                  Tom 69 2.0 lady-n-red