New Billet Grille

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Billet Grille
From: Riaz Abzal <riazabzal@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:12:55 -0700 (PDT)
hey all,

       There's gonna be another billet grille coming from the Abzals. It is
being made for the recently swapped 1967.5 Datsun Roadster. We are planning to
give the front end a nice face lift and give it a more sleek look to the face
of the car. You may remember the grille on the Yellow 1970 Roadster, and the
new once will look something much close to that. It's a lot of hard work and is
in progress right now. Trying to get the car show ready for the upcoming
Mt.Shasta Show. I've posted pictures and updated pictures will be coming soon.

http://community.webshots.com/album/366729377MmkcEf

Thanks, Bye.