RE: Speaking of EBAY OT

To: <Davesmbox@aol.com>, <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Speaking of EBAY OT
From: "John Sciulli" <orangepop@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:47:33 -0700
Personally,
if you don't get any response from the buyer and believe that you are being
taken advantage of, I would drive  the car to a no parking area and let it
get towed. The car is not yours so its not your problem. Let them pay
whatever it will be to get it out of the impound lot.
That's my two cents on that.