Re: '69 SRL unusual blinker events

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: '69 SRL unusual blinker events
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:23:18 -0500
Fergus,

You have an open ground connection on the right side. lights. It is
probably on the stop light , but could be the common ground for both lamps.

Electrons are funny some times. If the ground path is not in place they
will find alternate paths, i.e. through the stop light lamp.  I can
explain it in much more detail if you like.

Peace,
Pat