'69 SRL unusual blinker events

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '69 SRL unusual blinker events
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:08:25 -0700
So, when I got to work today I thought I would check the rear lights,
and found that on the right side the upper running lite is out, and when
I turn on the right blinker, the upper and lower lites alternate
blinking.  On the left side I have both running lites, and when left
blinker is turned on they blink together.  I doubt that only the running
lite filament out on the right side would cause the alternating
blinking, yes? Other things to check?  Are my right side electrons
running in reverse (I never understoood that circuit explanation, I
always did better with the water analogies).  Sorry, starting to drift
there.   Great day for a roadster drive, although the fellow employee in
the '90's twin turbo with 500 HP (claimed) is giving me the stink eye...
FergusO, 69 2000, HB, CA