buffing aluminium

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: buffing aluminium
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:25:09 -0700 (PDT)
We have a guy here in the metro Atlanta area who is good and remarkably cheap,
I paid $125 per wheel to have Porsche 928 aluminium wheels made into gleaming
mirrors then I found this guy and he would have done them for $50 each.  I
don't have his number with me but the company is Best Metal Polishing in
Lawrenceville GA.

Buffing aluminum is indeed a nasty business.  Every time I used to go see this
guy he'd have black polishing compounds completely covering his face.

Eric Hoffman