my roadster's current problems

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: my roadster's current problems
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:05:24 EDT
hi everyone

first, many many thanks to Mike Koken, keith, John Sandoff, JimG, and
Leisure Suit Terry for their kind advice about getting the distributor right in
 the
Mustang.  unfortunately, i still have not had a chance to put their  advice
to work.  and now with current problems (no pun) with the roadster,  the
Mustang must wait still.

i've been driving daily my 67.5 H20 (solexes, Gary's eDizzy, MSD6, GM
one-wire, 5-speed, fairly new gear reduction starter - none of these mods are
more
recent than 6 months old).  last week the headlights stopped  lighting.  then
a couple days ago i noticed (with help from one of south  pasadena's finest),
that i too had no brake lights.  now today, i must add  the guages to the
list.  but not only are the water temp and gas guages not  operating (which
happens occasionally and corrects itself eventually), so too is  the oil
pressure
gauge not operating.  or at least i hope it isn't.  i  guess i am assuming i
really do have oil pressure.  the car runs  fine.  starts fine.

i seem to have misplaced my shop manual.  i was wondering if anyone  had any
ideas of something that might cause all these problems.  thank you  in advance
for any and all help.  you guys are the best.

steven
675MIZU