Re: my roadster's current problems

To: SLBESQ@aol.com
Subject: Re: my roadster's current problems
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:28:11 -0500
Steven,

I'd start by checking/cleaning the fuse block clips and the ends of the
fuses. Be sure that the fuse clips are tight. The problems you listed do
not have a single fuse, but most of them can be a fuse box problem.

After that, there are a couple of plugs up under the dash, on the
driver's side, high up on the firewall, right next to the fender. (Look
in the engine compartment to see where the harness comes through. It
isn't likely that these plugs have come loose, but it never hurts to check.

Try these out and let me know what you find.

Peace,
Pat