RE: SOVREN races? Seattle??

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SOVREN races? Seattle??
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:45:47 +0000
Laurie and All,
I was planning on going over next weekend for at least one day of the
races. I am sure glad you posted this. If you are in the Seattle area and
need something cool to do, the Historic races are awesome . You won't be
dissappointed. NWDE usually has some cars in the Car Corral , and you will
be surprised on who you run in to there.

Mike