RE: SOVREN races? Seattle??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SOVREN races? Seattle??
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:57:05 -0700
We've got 10 people who have said they intend to have their cars on display
that weekend. Don't know at the moment how many are planning on coming out
both days. We will probably have a few members racing.

It's quite a show. You usually find some rather interesting machinery parked
around the pits. Little daily drivers like these:
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Enzo_quarter1.jpg
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Mclaren_GT_3.jpg

Gordon