Re: OT-Synthetic Oil

To: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Subject: Re: OT-Synthetic Oil
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:35:08 -0400
Ron,

We have an '05 Honda CR-V (2.4L L4).  Honda recommends a "heavy duty"
(i.e. New Yawk City, short distance, start-stop) oil change interval of
5K.

I'm just staying with the Honda recommended 5W20 dino oil for the time
being on the CR-V, though the 2000 has run "all-Redline" since the
mid-1990's and I haven't had any seal leakage issues on engine, trans or
diff.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex