time for a change

To: Datsun Forum <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: time for a change
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 08:14:55 -0700
To all interested;

After having thought long and hard about this it is now a firm decision
to sell my 2 remaining roadsters located in the Phoenix,AZ area.

I have 67 1/2 2L number SRL-00050 ( actually most of the parts to
recreate) that may include a decent 67 1/2 1600 car with a
rebuilt/balanced 2L. The numbers matching  # 50 parts include a
professionally rebuilt motor, tranny, number plate and frame numbers.

The second car is a 1963 1500 3 seater #205 that has a FI 2L from a
sentra along with the original motor block, single carb etc.

I will also be gathering parts to sell as time permits from the depth of
my roadster storage bins, mostly small.

These projects are just that but have lots of money invested already.

Between work, a new motorhome, quadding, a bass boat, a new
responsibility at work, I seem to have lost interest and time so someone
else can carry on with the projects.

Please contact me off list with questions

Ron Hamilton
FJ20