OT It's mosquito season again!

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT It's mosquito season again!
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:27:26 -0500
We  live out in the country and have quite a bit of trouble with flying
insects at night, so much, that we can't sit outside in the evening
without getting eaten alive. In town, just 6 miles away there is not
nearly the problem with mosquitoes. I assume that they are attracted by
the lights of the house, which is at least 1000'  from the nearest
light sources.

I've seen the mosquito attraction devices that run on propane and
produce CO2 and a attraction scent to lure mosquitoes into a vacuum
device that sucks them up and dehydrates them. Does anyone have any
experience with this type of device? I'd rather kill them than repel
them. At least you can kill some of them so they don't create more
mosquitoes!

Thanks in advance!

Peace,
Pat