Re: polishing door sill aluminum trim

To: "paul g. reichert" <ocblue@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: polishing door sill aluminum trim
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:43:08 -0500
I've found the best way to polish is to use a buffing wheel.  Harbor Freight
(I know that they suck but sometimes they have a good deal) occasionally
offers a double shaft 3/4 hp buffer for under $100.  I got one and it works
great.

Wheels and compounds are available from various sources.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359