Re: carb questions

To: "James Hoffman" <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: carb questions
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:39:02 -0500
The serial number is located at the top of the block between #2 and #3
cylinders.  There is a sort of lip that projects from the block and the number
is stamped in the top of the lip.

If you pull the SU's apart make sure that you keep the pistons and domes
together as they are matched sets.  Either keep them separated as sets or mark
them with a Magic Marker to insure they don't get mixed.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359