35k original mile 66 1600 available

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 35k original mile 66 1600 available
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:19:13 -0400
I picked up a stalled restoration project this week that I'd consider
parting with if someone is interested enough... really have way too many
projects already, also picked up that 66 Charger this week. the 1600 has 35k
original miles, body is very good. engine compartment, trunk, and interior
of body cleaned and painted, hood, doors, rear clip all in some kind of
phosphate primer and basically ready to spray, front fenders need a little
cleaning up. chassis is cleaned and painted, exhaust was replaced, calipers,
wheel cylinders, bmcyl all replaced, almost new konis (fronts appear new,
rears have small dimple rust spots like they got small gravel chips as he
drove it some after doing all this work) will probably be taking some pix
today I could e-mail off. please contact me offline if interested.

Craig
mostly roadsters