Photo request - top of windshield frame, 1968

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photo request - top of windshield frame, 1968
From: "Eric A. Isaacson" <eric.isaacson@jbtool.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:09:49 -0500
Greetings,

I am requesting a series of detailed pictures of the windshield frame
for a 1968 Roadster, along the top and sides in hopes of revealing the
detail on weatherstripping, interior trim, rear view mirror, and soft
top mounting hardware.  The more stock the better, if possible.  Ah, the
challenges of restoring a "parts car".  I have unlimited incoming email
attachment size...benefits of being the admin... so large pictures are
welcome.

Thanks to Lee Ehinger for pointing out that part of my windshield frame
is bent (minor) along the top weatherstrip edge.  It's been that way for
so many years I thought that was stock!

Thanks in advance,

Eric A. Isaacson
Fort Wayne, Indiana