Re: Jaguar 4 piston calipers? Do they work? Removing Smog- How

To: flxible42@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jaguar 4 piston calipers? Do they work? Removing Smog- How
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:35:14 EDT
In a message dated 8/5/2005 7:11:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
flxible42@yahoo.com writes:

1: Do  Jaguar Calipers mount up to a datsun roadster?  Please, I am looking
for  a real answer, not just a flame that they cost too much.  I allready have
an 2 pison XKE caliper that bolts right up, but I am curious about the 4
piston ones from the XJ series in the 80's to early 90's?  Anybody tried  this?

i have no idea about the 4 piston calipers.  but aren't our front  calipers
the same as the jag's rears (2 piston), built under license by  sumitomo?

675MIZU