Re: Alternator

To: DatsunRoadster <69roadster@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:17:54 -0500
Scott,

This is a fairly easy conversion to do. I believe there are instructions
on 311s.org. I think it requires moving the alternator to the passenger
side of the engine. If you still have the smog pump installed, I don't
know how to do it because there is not enough room on the driver's side
of the engine to get the new alternator in..

Peace,
Pat