1970 240Z for sale in Kent, OH

Subject: 1970 240Z for sale in Kent, OH
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:29:59 -0400
I just got some info and pics on a 1970 240 for sale in Kent, OH and figured
I'd pass it on.  I've only seen the pictures, not the car in person.

A kid who works at a local auto clinic stopped by - he knows I've got the Z
and the R - and said  he bought the car from a friend, but doesn't have time
or place to work on it.  He says the body & fenders are solid with no
filler.

JTR style conversion w/ 327 SBC and an auto trans, probably turbo 350.
Everything is there except the seats. Has a spare set of guages & headlight
buckets and trim are in a box.  Dash is cracked.  He said bumpers are rusty.
He's looking for $500.

I've got pics I can email if anyone's interested.

Contact info on the car:
Eric Werbecki
Hall's Auto 8am-6pm  330-688-9512 (work)
330-929-4639 ( eves.)

Mark Sedlack
ZROC OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH