RE: Leaky brake master

To: "paul g. reichert" <ocblue@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Leaky brake master
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:48:26 -0600
How about one of our friendly vendors--help them keep supplying us parts for
years to come??

I'm sure they can probably sell it close to the same price, and you can
probably get something else from them that you can't get from Nissan.

My last dealing with an online Nissan parts order left me with some washers
that Nissan had superceded the part number to a new number, and they were
completely the wrong size.  (BTW, I did check with vendors first before
ordering from Nissan).

Tim