SPL310 for sale $170

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SPL310 for sale $170
From: "Joaquin Gomez" <pikis714@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 05:13:31 +0000
The city says I have too many non op cars.  So up for sale is my spl 310. I
think its a 64.  I will double check on the vin.  Its missing hte valve
cover and carbs.  Distributor is in a box, radiator etc pully / fan all
inside car.  back bumper is in car roll bar is gone. no steerin wheel.
wheels are not included so i suggest you bring your own.  Please ask any
questions. I am in buena park,ca 90620.  phone 714 326 1377.  It has a R
motor.. no title..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/gomez714/78_1_b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/gomez714/2e_1_b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/gomez714/2d_1_b.jpg