Re: speed bleeders/electric fan

To: Jim Svedise <svedise@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: speed bleeders/electric fan
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 07:00:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
It sure does, I put one on the clutch slave AND the brake master cylinder. Size
is 3/8-24, available at Advance Auto Parts (used to be Western Auto) or
Oreilly's Auto Parts (local chain). Just about any parts store should be able
to get them. About $10 a pair and worth every nickel. Another item I found at
Advance Auto. A 14" electric push or pull fan (1020 CFM) for $50 (it fits
PERFECT) and an adjustable thermo control for it for another $20. I'm not sure
if I need the controller, any comments on that? P.S does an electric fan really
add more horespower over a stock steel fan?
Mike Hudson  '67-1600