Blocks and cast iron cylinder head - make me an offer

Subject: Blocks and cast iron cylinder head - make me an offer
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:13:55 -0400
I have three blocks and a cast iron cylinder head that I'm ready to
part with.

Block #13648 is a 3-main block.  Mostly stripped of all hardware.
Bore diameters are between 3.433"-3.437".  It will most likely need
to be bored up to the next size.

Block #02694 is a 3-main block.  It still has most of the hardware
attached, freeze plugs, etc.  Bore diameters are all right around
3.43"  It's in slightly better condition than Block #13648

Block #63610 is a 5-main block.  This was the block that was my race
engine for the first couple of years.  It's been well prepped, oil
galleries tapped for pipe plugs, smothing of the internal castings,
etc.  The bores are in OK shape, but need to be honed.  Bore diameter
is around 3.48".  This is the best block of the three, but would
probably need to be sleeved to remain legal for bore size after honing.

The cylinder head is a cast-iron head, and was the head originally
used with the race car.  Valve diameters are stock, and I believe the
valve springs are as well.  Head is in good condition, and comes with
the themostat housing and radiator fill adapter plate.  No rocker
shaft assembly included, but with a little cleanup, this would be a
very serviceable head.

Pictures for everything can be found here:
http://www.risensonracing.com/images/images.html
Click on the images for a larger view.

Blocks do come with bearing caps.

Make me an offer (any offer will be considered), you pay shipping,
and it's yours.  Thanks for helping me clean out my garage! :)