Grill badges once again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grill badges once again
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:20:06 -0700
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have the last remaining grill badges for
the 1600 and 2000 listed on E-Bay. In order to sell the rest I am offering
free shipping on the rest of the badges. This leaves you with a net price of
$30.00. Check out some of the comments on my E-Bay feedback. This should give
you an idea of how nice they turned out. Plus, there were only 100 of these
badges made in the 1600 and 2000 series. I've sold these badges all over the
US and the world. Given the amount of Roadster fans worldwide, these badges,
once gone, will be rare.

Thanks!

Jeff T.