Yokahama AVS V rated 195/60/R14 tires for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yokahama AVS V rated 195/60/R14 tires for sale
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:07:16 -0700
Hey all,

By directive from the wife, I have been ordered to liquidate items in my
garage to make room for her car. Ok guys, I'm picking and choosing my battles
and this isn't one I am gonna fight(Iknow you all know what I mean) sooooo. I
have for sale a set of pristine condition Yokahama AVS AV1-60i V rated tires
for sale. I traded up to a 205. These tires came off of a set of absolutely
pristine set of AR Libres that a friend of mine sold me. If you knew who he
was, you would know these tires were in good shape. They have very low miles
on them and still have fat tread. I am asking $175 for the set. I live in the
Fresno CA area and would meet someone halfway if they were relatively close
too. If your interested I could e-mail you a pic.

Thanks,

Jeff T.