NorCal: Datsun Get-Together Tommorrow Evening

To: EarlyDatsunClub@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: NorCal: Datsun Get-Together Tommorrow Evening
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
Forwarding from DGR Fabrications - Datsun Works

http://www.dgrfabrication.com/

dan@GALLMEISTER.NET

There is a Starbucks meet at Lawrence and El Camino
here in Santa Clara THURSDAY night at 9:00. We're
trying to get older Datsun makes- 510s, Roadsters, Zs
etc to meet at the shop at DGR Fabrication / Datsun
Works at 8:00, then roll over there in force. :-)

Setting a meeting time at the shop at 8:00 PM Thursday
the 18th. We're only about 5 miles from the meet.
Here's the location. Feel free to email if you're for
sure coming so we don't leave anyone behind.

See you there...
Dan Gallmeister

DGR Fabrication
670 Nuttman Street #105