Fwd: [ClassicDatsunPickups] Remember So Ca Datsun Meeting this

To: EarlyDatsunClub@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Fwd: [ClassicDatsunPickups] Remember So Ca Datsun Meeting this
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- datsunscott <westernmetro@earthlink.net> wrote:

> To: ClassicDatsunPickups@yahoogroups.com
> From: "datsunscott" <westernmetro@earthlink.net>
> Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:04:15 -0000
> Subject: [ClassicDatsunPickups] Remember So Ca
> Datsun Meeting this Sat in OC!

---------------------------------
Hope to see everyone there!

We will meet at 3:00 at central park in Huntington
Beach.
The area is close to Beach Blvd (Highway 39)and the
405 Freeway.
There is a nice area with shade and parking.
Bring a chair, drink, chips, or anything else you
want.
I'll bring a little weber and some hot dogs.

Take Beach Blvd 1-1/2 miles south from the 405
Freeway.
Turn right on Slater Street.
Go west past the next major street (Gothard).
Continue west down the hill past the "utility" area on
the left.
Turn left into the driveway area with the trees.
If you get to Golden West you went too far.
(It is across street from Duello lane)

I will be there with my blue NL320 :-)
E-mail me for more info/directions, cell phone number,
or questions.
We are looking forward to seeing you all!
Scott VM