RE: NORCAL -> Re: Last nights meet

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: RE: NORCAL -> Re: Last nights meet
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:49:48 -0700
Wow, sounds great. Now, if you could do something about the taxes, energy
costs, and real estate prices, I might be able to convince my wife to move
to the Bay Area.

Oh, wait, her family lives there....never mind. <g>

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)