Cool Car Show in October

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cool Car Show in October
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:07:19 -0700
Hey All,

Just wanted everyone to know about a very cool car show on October 8, 2005.
The show is being held in Lemoore CA and is called The Lemoore "Cars in the
Park" show. This car show has gotten bigger every year and showcases all types
of vintage, import and special interest cars. Approx. 200 entries per year. It
is a fun time for all and most definitely a very family safe and fun event. I
am going to enter my '66 and hope to make a good showing for all of us Datsun
Roadster fans. For all of you who don't know, Lemoore is a Town approx. 30
miles southwest of Fresno CA. I've attached the link to the PDF flyer for the
show. Hopefully it works. If not search for the Lemoore Chamber of Commerce.
Cool cars, food, fun, vendor booths and most of all a clean safe family
environment. Hope to see some of you parked next to me.

http://www.lemoorecofc.com/carsinthepark2005.htm

Jeff T.
'66 1600