RE: Brake MC removal

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <j.f@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Brake MC removal
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 05:25:49 -0700
<<How in the !!#** do you get to the bottom nut on the brake master? >>

John,
This one stymied me too, especially since a lot of my efforts are of the
"small area/large hands" variety.
Since you have sized the bolt (13mm?) go to the hardware store and look
for a "crowsfoot".  It fits on the end of a socket extensione and has
the end of a open end wrench held at 90 degrees to the extension.  Silly
description, but once you see it you'll say "well that will do it."
You'll probably have to buy a set, and I have no idea what to do with
the other ones.  Locally, folks would press them into large perforations
in their ear lobes, but let's not go with that mental picture so early.
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB,CA