Re: Oil Line

To: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil Line
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:44:22 +0000
Hmmm...
either I'm suffering a case of CRS, (which is quite possible) or my 2L has a
steel line.  I'll look tonight...  but I was pretty sure it was a tiny (1/16")
steel line with compression fittings.  Maybe that's the 1600...  maybe I have
too many cars!

If it has almost any type of fitting on the ends, though, a hose place can
reuse 'em with new crimps and make you one.  It's pretty cool...

fwiw,
Toby